Life is crazy, busy, challenging, and can be lonely. Connect groups are a great way to get to know some men at Cornerstone. You can start with just you and another guy going to grab coffee, fishing, lunch, or get a few games in online. Whatever you decide to do, its about making a connection and letting other men in on your life.
MEETING / HANGOUT SUGGESTIONS
- Cornerstone Coffee Shop, Starbucks or a local coffee shop
- Your favorite lunch spot (we suggest tacos or BBQ)
- Blue Springs Lake, Lake Jacomo, Longview Lake for fishing
- FaceTime or video call
- Link up for some games online
- Exchange social media handles
We want to hear and see all about the connections you guys are making. Take a photo/video and tag us @cornerstonekc use #cornerstonemen
If you don't have social media, upload here!
For some, making a connection is a little tougher... Here are some ideas on what to talk about.
- How and when did you come Cornerstone?
- What do you do for work?
- Discuss your family dynamics (married or single, kids, etc.)
- Talk about interests (sports, games, movies, hobbies)
- Plan a second hangout together
Need help getting connected or have a question?