Sept 5th - Host Lunch
Sept 12th - Invite Sunday
Sept 19th - Series Launch
SERIES & GROUP SCHEDULE
WEEK 1 | Sept 19th - 25th
WEEK 2 | Sept 26th - Oct 2nd
WEEK 3 | Oct 3rd - 9th
WEEK 4 | Oct 10th - 16th
WEEK 5 | Oct 17th - 23rd
WEEK 6 | Oct 24th - 30th
GROUP MEETING TEMPLATE/EXAMPLE
DIGGING DEEP QUESTIONS
God’s Invitation Always Stands
1. Paul writes, “No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind” (1Cor 10:13) Why does the enemy want us to think that our situation is unique?
2. Why is it dangerous to think that our situation is “special” or that we are an “exception”?
3. What are some “doors” that God provides to give us a way out when we are tempted and What happens when we pass by them?
4. Condemnation comes from the enemy. What are some of the results of giving in to the feelings of condemnation and what is the remedy to breaking that cycle?
5. Conviction comes from the Holy Spirit. How does the Holy Spirit convict you and what is the result of that conviction?
WEEK SIX: In the Presence of our Enemy
1. How did your awareness of His presence unexpectedly affect your response to a difficult situation.
2. What is the reason why God puts the table in front of the enemy and how does the location impact your life and the lives of others?
3. What obstacles would you have to overcome to “linger” in God’s presence?
4. Ps. 34:4. What is the impact on others to see or witness God showing up in this manner and delivering you from your fears?
5. Ps. 34:5. How are you staying focused on the king at the table regardless of what is happening around you in the world?
HOST WEEKLY REPORT FORM
Don't Give The Enemy a Seat at Your Table - Book (Amazon)
Don't Give The Enemy a Seat at Your Table - Study Guide (Amazon)
*Questions or need assistance | Patrick Houston | firstname.lastname@example.org | (813) 230-1558