Sept 5th - Host Lunch
Sept 12th - Invite Sunday
Sept 19th - Series Launch
SERIES & GROUP SCHEDULE
WEEK 1 | Sept 19th - 25th
WEEK 2 | Sept 26th - Oct 2nd
WEEK 3 | Oct 3rd - 9th
WEEK 4 | Oct 10th - 16th
WEEK 5 | Oct 17th - 23rd
WEEK 6 | Oct 24th - 30th
GROUP MEETING TEMPLATE/EXAMPLE
DIGGING DEEP QUESTIONS
WEEK ONE: The Table Before Us
1. What are some of the “bad shepherds” we encounter in life?
2. How would you define the difference between a “want” and a “need”?
3. What does it look like to let God “make you lie down in green pastures”?
4. What comes to your mind when you imagine God preparing a table in the presence of your enemies?
5. What are the “battlefields” in your life at the moment?
6. Why is it so important that your enemies are present but not invited to sit at your table?
WEEK TWO: The Tactics of the Enemy
1. What are the lies the enemy has tried to plant in your thinking to weaken your faith, joy, & peace?
2. When have you felt powerless in trying to make certain changes in your life?
3. The enemy uses your attempts and failures to get in your head, how does this negativity affect your identity and self-worth?
4. How do these represent lies from the enemy?
5. Knowing and understanding the tactics of the enemy and what trips you up, how can you better prepare and defend yourself against them?
HOST WEEKLY REPORT FORM
Don't Give The Enemy a Seat at Your Table - Book (Amazon)
Don't Give The Enemy a Seat at Your Table - Study Guide (Amazon)
*Questions or need assistance | Patrick Houston | firstname.lastname@example.org | (813) 230-1558